CEU Institute is a National CE, CLE, CPE accreditation management organization.
It is the mission of CEU Institute to serve each customer with the utmost care and to facilitate the accreditation process with excellence and integrity for various regulated industries
Many insurance, healthcare, legal, and accounting organizations strategically plan internal and external CE programs for their employees and clients. Most do not have internal continuing education departments that offer the continuously changing topic requests and license accreditation’s required in their industries. Some have internal CE departments, but do not wish to continue the “heavy lifting” and audit trails and liability in conjunction with CE. CEU Institute formed in 2002 to fill this need and serve clients in the Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, and Accounting industries.
CEU Institute serves the following industries:
- Self-Insured Employers
- Regional & National Associations
CEU Institute is a Continuing Education Provider for:
- Insurance – Internal Teams and External Customers
- Healthcare- Clinical Teams and External Customers
- Legal Teams and Customers
- Medical Case Management Teams
- Employer Occupational Health, Case Management, and Risk Management Teams
- Healthcare Providers and Vendors
- Insurance Providers and Vendors
- Local, Regional, and National Associations
- Ancillary Healthcare Networks