Welcome To CEU Institute
CEU Institute provides complete CE/CLE/CPE Accreditation For Management Services:
- We serve the Insurance (CE), Healthcare (CE), Legal (CLE), and Accounting fields (CPE).
- We are an accredited provider nationally in the US and Canada.
- We can provide accreditation for classroom, webinar, seminar/conference, and web-based training.
- We work with providers, vendors, legal firms, pharma, and device companies that wish to educate their referral sources and payers.
- We work directly with carriers, TPA’s, and self insured’s to provide CE for their licensed teams.
- We facilitate the accreditation of your in-house/custom materials and instructors.
- We work with industry associations to accredited programs for their member.
- We credential programs & sessions for large venues (conferences/seminars)
- We can recruit qualified instructors with industry experience.
You are running a great operation with very professional and efficient people.
We appreciate the great job you do in finding the right instructors/sponsors for the class and resolving any scheduling issues. You are the best.
Thank you so very much for assisting us in presenting this very necessary training to our care management staff.
Everything was awesome! ….. The presentation was well received and liked by all. … I really appreciate all you did for us!
The class went really well. Both speakers were INCREDIBLE ! We enjoyed it ☺☺
Always a wonderful experience working with CEU Institute!
I wanted to let you know that the adjusters really like the speakers and sponsor from yesterday’s class. Several commented on how well organized this CEU was through your company compared to other…
“Attentive and resourceful. Staff always helpful, and acts with sense of urgency.”
Thank you for setting up the classes…..just when I think there’s no way you all can impress me more, I’m impressed more!
“It was a pleasure working with CEU Institute. The staff was supportive, guiding, and overall awesome! I would highly recommend you to outside business sources.”